Sunday 5 October 2014

Wait

Looking out of the window as I wait for you, I wonder where you are. The sun is almost down and still you are no where in sight. I cannot take my eyes off in case I miss your arrival. Your abode waits for you.

Your voice wakes me up every morning though the songs you sing is not for me.

Every day I see you struggle and watch like a silent spectator. Not any more, today I had to intervene. Your meal spread I have laid out, hoping my efforts do not go in vain.

 Oh little bird, how I wait year on year for you to lay little birdies on my ledge.

Come little birdie come as I promise no crow will stray near your nest.


The idea seemed better in head than on paper :-)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Sen said...

I agree :p

2 May 2015 at 12:05  
Blogger LV said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

10 May 2015 at 11:45  
Anonymous shivi said...

Finally when the little bird arrived,
found no one and felt unwelcomed,
she left in the search of other tree

29 June 2016 at 10:37  
Anonymous shivi said...

Finally when the little bird arrived,
found no one and felt unwelcomed,
she left in the search of other tree

29 June 2016 at 10:38  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home